Our Kitchens & Dining Halls:
We have 2 fully Glatt Kosher kitchens (one dairy – one meat). Both kitchens are nut-sensitive! There are always options for those that are vegetarian and lactose-free meals readily accessible for those who require such an option.
All the while, our fabulous chef and kitchen will always make sure that there is another option for campers that don’t particularly enjoy a certain meal. Soy nut butter, jam, and bread are also always available.
Every morning at breakfast we have our breakfast bars that provide a wide-range of fruits, yogurt, and granola. For lunches and dinners, the buffets are transformed into salad bars with fresh ingredients on a rotation so that your salad never gets boring!
Favorite Camp Meals:
- Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese
- Cookout with Hot Dogs, Corn on the cob & French fries
- Penne Rosé with Garlic Bread
- Chicken Nuggets with Tater Tots & dipping sauces
- Grilled Chicken Brochettes with Roasted Potatoes & Grilled Vegetables
- Shabbat Dinner – Chicken Noodle Soup, Salad, Roast Beef, Roasted Potatoes & String Beans
Sample Breakfast Bar:
- Fresh Cut Fruits/Half Grapefruits/Bananas/Cottage Cheese/Hard Boiled Eggs/Assorted Breads/Assorted Jellies/Soy Nut Butter.
- Milk: Skim/1%/1% Chocolate
- Milk Alternatives: Lactaid/Soy Milk/Chocolate Soy Milk
- Coffee/Decaf Coffee/Tea/Hot Cocoa
Sample Salad Bar:
- Spinach/Green Pepper/Cauliflower Florets/Sliced Beets/Grilled Chicken Strips/Chinese Noodles/Balsamic Vinaigrette/Asian Soy Ginger Dressing/French Dressing.
Twice a week our campers are treated to tuck. Tuck is a snack that falls out of the normal meal and snack schedule. Tuck items may include: potato chips, chocolate bars, lollypops, etc.
Outside Food in Camp
With healthy meal options, frequent snacks, tuck several times a week, and of course the threat of allergies, we do not allow outside food in camp.
Contact us if you have any questions about the .